The privacy and protection of your data is of great concern to me. This document describes any collection, usage and disclosure of personal information when using various services of my website. It also provides information about your rights and how they are protected.
Your Data Protection Rights
I handle your data in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), which gives people extensive rights with respect to how their personal data is collected and processed. These rights include:
- Right of access to the personal information we gather about you, and how we the share, store and process that information.
- Right to correction of your personal information.
- Right to erasure of your personal data from our servers.
- Right to complain with a supervisory authority about our handling of your data.
- Right to restrict processing of your personal information.
- Right to object to how your personal information is processed.
- Right to portability of your personal information over to you.
The data controller is the person or company responsible for the purposes and types of processing of personal data (e.g. name, e-mail-addresses, etc.). In case of my website that is:
My website takes many technical measures to provide a secure transmission and storage of any collected data and to guard it against manipulation or unauthorized access. Any communication between your device, this website and any further backend services will be encrypted via SSL. You can verify the SSL-Encryption in your browser via the lock symbol in the address bar.
All data will be stored on servers of my our data processors. Collection and usage of this data is based on contracts with those processors according to Article 28 of the GDPR.
Websites often use so called "cookies", which are small text files processed and stored on your device by your web browser to provide certain functionality. My website does not use any cookies.
Data Collection, Processing and Usage
When visiting any website, your browser is automatically transmitting information to the server and infrastructure it is hosted on, to download the website and any additionally required resources (such as e.g. images or fonts). In my case these are provided by Netlify Inc., Storyblok GmbH. The transmitted information can include the following types of data:
- your device's IP (Internet Protocol) address,
- time, date and duration of your visit,
- visited pages,
- type, version and language of your browser and operating system.
This data is transmitted and logged automatically to ensure the connectivity and functionality of my website and enables me to evaluate and ensure its security and stability. The data is kept until the log is deleted. The collected data is essential for running and maintaining this website and is in no way used to identify or track you as a person. Data might be stored in the European Union or the United States and will be processed according to the "Privacy Shield" agreement between EU und USA and based on a data processing contract between me and Netlify Inc., Storyblok GmbH. Collection and processing of this data is in accordance with Article 6 (1) of the GDPR.
My website includes links to other websites, which are not operated by me. When clicking such an outgoing link, you will be redirected there. I have no control over these websites and their privacy policies. Therefor i assume no responsibility regarding their content or behaviour. I recommend you check their privacy policies for details.
List of Processors
- 2325 3rd Street, Suite 296, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
- Data Categories
- Usage Data
- Privacy Shield
- Peter-Behrens-Platz 2, A-4020 Linz, Austria, EU
- Data Categories
- Usage Data